Mondial de la Bière
MONDIAL DE LA BIERE
17/ 19 May 2019
Parc Floral de Paris– PARIS France
Craft beer enthusiasts – the wait is finally over. It’s a done deal as Mondial de la Bière is coming to Paris in 2019!
This year, we’ll be raising a glass to craft beer, which will take pride of place during the three-day event at the Maison de la Mutualité, on Friday May 17, Saturday May 18 and Sunday May 18.
It’s the occasion for both professionals and the general public alike to discover the several hundred beers on offer via beer tastings and masterclasses, or why not meet one of the 80 brewers on show, all while tucking into to the best of Parisian street food.
The Mondial de la Bière Paris wants as many people as possible to have access the best products and the best brewing practices. We’re offering a large range of events made for everyone, from beer geeks to those in the know:
- Concours Mondial de la Bière: awards for the best beers are on offer to brewers exhibiting at Mondial de la Bière.
- Corners brasseurs: a huge brewery section made up of 80 stands with over 500 beers to try.
- Food corners: the bests chefs from the Parisian street food scene have been carefully chosen by Omnivore – the festival that celebrates bright, young cuisine.
- Demo Beer live: each exhibiting brewer will come on stage, giving a demonstration presenting their work. There’s 80 different encounters to be had!
- Conf Beer Tasting: a unique occasion for festival-goers to delve deeper into the world of brewing. It’s the chance to meet brewers and find out more about their passion.
- Journées Beer Expert: fans of all things beer can take part in masterclasses coordinated by national and international players who are specialists in the world of beer.
- Admission: 12 € (includes beer tasting glass and entry to demonstrations)
- Tasting sessions: From10 € upwards (prices determined by each brewery)
- Payment method: A cashless system is operated, 10€ minimum top-up
- Friday May 17, 2019
11 am – 11 pm
- Saturday May 18, 2019
11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday May 19, 2019
11 am – 7 pm
Parc floral de Paris
Route de la Pyramide
75012 Paris - France
- Métro Line 1 – Station Château de Vincennes
- RER A – Station Vincennes
- Bus Line 112 – Station Stade Léo Lagrange
- Stations Vélib’
- Free Public Parking : 500 parking spots
- Private Parking event space: until 300 parking spots
- Private Parking Chesnaie du Roy : 13 parking spots