Mondial de la Bière
MONDIAL DE LA BIERE
11 / 13 September 2020
Parc Floral de Paris – PARIS France
Craft beer enthusiasts – the wait is finally over. It’s a done deal as Mondial de la Bière is coming to Paris in 2020!
This year, we’ll be raising a glass to craft beer, which will take pride of place during the three-day event at the Maison de la Mutualité, on Friday September 11, Saturday September 12 and Sunday September 13.
It’s the occasion for both professionals and the general public alike to discover the several hundred beers on offer via beer tastings and masterclasses, or why not meet one of the 80 brewers on show, all while tucking into to the best of Parisian street food.
The Mondial de la Bière Paris wants as many people as possible to have access the best products and the best brewing practices. We’re offering a large range of events made for everyone, from beer geeks to those in the know:
- Concours Mondial de la Bière: awards for the best beers are on offer to brewers exhibiting at Mondial de la Bière.
- Beer Corners: a huge brewery section made up of 80 stands with over 500 beers to try.
- Food corners: the bests chefs from the Parisian street food scene have been carefully chosen by Omnivore – the festival that celebrates bright, young cuisine.
- Music Live: Not a festival without Music! This year again, Mondial de la Bière is broadcasting pop, vintage and rock bands to make this event a real party!
- Conf Beer Tasting: a unique occasion for festival-goers to delve deeper into the world of brewing. It’s the chance to meet brewers and find out more about their passion.
- Admission: 13 € (includes beer tasting glass and entry to demonstrations)
- Tasting sessions: From10 € upwards (prices determined by each brewery)
- Payment method: A cashless system is operated, 10€ minimum top-up
- Friday September 11, 2020
5 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday September 12, 2020
11 am – 11 pm
- Sunday September 13, 2020
11 am – 7 pm
Parc floral de Paris
Route de la Pyramide
75012 Paris - France
- Métro Line 1 – Station Château de Vincennes
- RER A – Station Vincennes
- Bus Line 112 – Station Stade Léo Lagrange
- Stations Vélib’
- Free Public Parking : 500 parking spots
- Private Parking event space: until 300 parking spots
- Private Parking Chesnaie du Roy : 13 parking spots